Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bootyfull?
- Bootyfull is an inexpensive inflatable boot shaper that provides a practical and easy way to support, protect and preserve your boots.
How does Bootyfull work?
- Squeeze the valve at the back of your Bootyfull and inflate using your mouth. If you have numerous pairs of Bootyfulls I would recommend using a pump. Once inflated, simply insert into your boots and voila! A perfect upright boot.
Why should I buy Bootyfull?
- They support, protect and preserve your boots – you’ll have newer looking boots for longer.
- Easy to use, easy to store and easy to transport.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Great travel companion for your boots.
- Easy to deflate and folds neatly to stow away.
- Great for winter boot season use, as well as for summer boot storage.
- One size fits all. Perfect for 3/4 and knee-length boots.
- Each pack contains one re-usable pair.
What is Bootyfull made from?
- Each pair is made from environmentally friendly PVC which can be recycled.
Where is Bootyfull made?
- Bootyfull is designed & developed in beautiful Cape Town and manufactured in China.
Do I get bulk order discounts?
- Bulk discounts are offered if 10 pairs or more are ordered. Contact us to find out more.
- For a wholesale option please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We want all of our customers to be happy with their Bootyfull purchase. However, if you receive a pair of Bootyfulls that you are unhappy with, you may contact us within 2 weeks of receiving it and we will happily exchange it for you.
- We shall have no obligation to accept any products that we receive after the expiration of the applicable return period (2 weeks after receipt of your parcel).
- You are responsible for the postage costs of returning the item. We recommend using registered mail to return items, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post.
- We are unable to accept returns for goods that are not in their original packaging. We aim to process all exchanges within one week from receipt of the product. Should you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event of the incorrect product being delivered or the product being damaged, broken or faulty, you need to notify us of the damaged/ broken/faulty product within 72 hours of receipt of the goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo image of the damage, if possible. Make sure to keep all original packaging.
- We will ensure the correct/new product is delivered to you at no extra charge or refund you, if you so choose. Refunds will be made at the discretion of Bootyfull and are only applicable if the product is faulty, broken or damaged.
- You are responsible for the postage costs of returning the item. We recommend using registered mail to return items, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post. If the product is found to be faulty, the full postage cost will be refunded to you.
- We aim to process all exchanges/refunds within one week from receipt of the product.
- The following postage options are available from this online shop:
- SA Post Office service to your post box or physical address.
- Payfast Courier service to your physical address.
- Self-collection option for Cape Town orders only.
SA Post Office Rates
- A flat shipping fee listed below is available at checkout:
- SAPO Domestic Parcel Service: R 22.80
- Speed Services Couriers: Counter: R 89.05
- Speed Services Couriers: Door: R 129.36
- Free shipping if 3 pairs and above are ordered
- An order is dispatched within 2 working days from receiving payment.
- Please allow between 4 – 7 days for delivery to take place.
- Once your order has been posted a tracking number will be emailed to you. You can track your parcel via the following website: http://tracking.postoffice.co.za/ or call 0860 111 502.
- We cannot accept responsibility for orders shipped via SA Post Office that are held up at their depots for any reason nor will we accept responsibility for items arriving damaged should you choose this method of delivery.
- Bootyfull will from time to time offer promotional shipping rates.
- Bootyfull reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time.
- This option is only available to customers in Cape Town. Orders can be collected from Welgemoed, Bellville. Alternatively, an address in Cape Town can be supplied if requested.
- You will be emailed once your package is ready for collection.
- We only deliver to addresses within the borders of South Africa. You can select your preferred method of delivery during “Checkout”. Please take note of delivery times and prices relevant to the delivery selected.
- We will only ship your order once proof of payment has been received.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of ours (no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid address etc.), we will attempt a second delivery, after which if the package is not delivered you will be liable for extra shipping costs associated with getting the package to you.
- We cannot always guarantee availability of stock and in the unlikely event that we’re unable to supply your item or the quantities ordered, you agree to accept delivery and make payment for the items correctly delivered. We will contact you when an item is out of stock at the time of ordering. We are able to place products on back order for you and will contact you as soon as it they becomes available.
- Bootyfull accepts payment via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and credit card.
Copyright, Trademarks and Patents
- Lace Media & Designs (Pty) Ltd holds the copyright, trademarks and design patents on all Bootyfull products and the website.
- Please contact us, should you wish to use any of our material.